CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wild Cherry Popsicles


One Day Closer

It is the end of a long day. Well, honestly, I guess it is the beginning because it’s twenty-three minutes after midnight. Whatever you consider it, I am exhausted and either nostalgic, scared, or nauseous. Maybe it’s a combination of all three?? Nope. Going with a mixture of nostalgia and the frightened feeling. I miss the simple times, when I had imaginary friends and an imaginary kingdom. Childhood: the fleeting time of pure and unbiased happiness. Adulthood: scary and unknown as of yet.

In new events, my cousin Bailey has been here since Saturday and I think she is slowly killing me. I do adore her but she is running me ragged. Props to all you parents out there... you are A-Mazing (adj. - the act of being beyond amazing.. to the point of having to separate the word just to emphasize the cool factor).

On another note I’m thinking about making a list of things I hate. Is that too negative? Let’s try it.

The Things I Hate As of Now

  • cooked bananas
  • The Unknown - specifically crop circles
  • chocolate milk
  • being sick
  • popping balloons
  • roller coasters
  • mullets
  • failure
  • global warming and whatever that entails
  • bad political campaigns that involve posing negative images of the opponent
  • vomiting stomach acid
  • vomiting in general

Note: the last two items on The Things I Hate List As of Now list were contributed by Bailey.. but are equally hated by myself.

0 comments: