CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Do the Locomotion with Me


How Low Can You Go?


Relay for Life. The best night of the summer has just come to a close. I smell. No, I reek. Bleh. The aroma is much like expired milk, soap found in high school bathrooms (has a cheap perfume smell), and cheese-its. The nastiest combination possible but will forever bring back fond memories (if ever an opportunity to waft the nastiness occurs again). I had a wonderful time. That sounds cheesy, out of a Hollywood dating movie or something. I had.. an awesome time? That better? Well it was incredible in any case. New kind of list today.......

The Things I Did at Relay for Life (Fayette Addition)

  • dressed as Super Nova (a super hero that could shape shift into a firefly.. or something??) and went around taking donations
  • lip synced to Apache (Tonto.. jump on it!)... 
a-freakin-mazing
  • had whipped cream sprayed all over my face (hence the expired milk scent) and then gold fish snacks thrown at my face (the cheese-it smell) in attempt to have them stick (we had a total of 45 on my face at the end)
  • was wrapped in aluminum foil as a knight
  • danced amazingly well to the YMCA
  • attempted a race sort of like an egg race only with straws and life savers.. we weren’t very good :( but it was HARD. and that hard is capitalized meaning to the extreme!

.... and there are no doubt more things that we accomplished but looking back on the last few hours it is hard to remember every detail. All in all, everyone raised a total $42,500! Pretty good team work, eh? It was a ‘blasting good time’ as my friends like to say. So I guess I’m out for now. Shine on.

May the force be with you!
(And also with you!)

0 comments: