CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Fruits of the Forest

Okay, so first post on a new blog. I was going to attempt to duplicate the previous blog here but it wasn't quite the same. If you have any comments or suggestions as to improving the layout let me know. That goes for the coloring too. If the black is super annoying or something let me know. :) As for the previous posts on my mac.com blog I will soon be reposting them here with their original dates.. so no worries. At this point I'm really not sure about the pictures.. EH!


But this post.
ARGH. I ate cereal for the first time since I left today. And it was gross. I am still trying to get over the horror of that first bite. It was granola but soo not even close to granola. I had to add more milk (to a total of nearly a liter!!) in my bowl so I could drink it. It was called something like "Fruta del Bosque" (hence the title of this post.. Fruit of the Forest). Without the raisins I would have died. I do not even LIKE raisins. What is becoming of me? Ahh!?

Whatev. It is raining. Define 'it' in that sentence. The sky? Hmm. Must ponder that.
Well, today I am leaving the house. Which is mildly unfortunate. It was pouring twenty minutes ago and I am afraid that once I leave (I am walking to the bus stop. Get that! There's a BUS STOP! ahaha I've never really had a use for that statement. It was always one seen in the language arts notebooks, though.) it will decide to rain much harder. Only at that time I will be IN the rain instead of watching it. Oh well. At least I have an opportunity to use my raincoat and umbrella for the first time together. They were made for each other. I swear it.

But while waiting for the time to actually leave the house I will inform you of the new music I have added in my iTunes library. I was looking at the BBC news site on the internet and I came across some of the Grammy nominees from Britain?? Maybe? Maybe they were just nominees from elsewhere but I know that some of them ARE from that area of the world. Whatever. Unimportant. These were my picks from the songs I downloaded (song title - artist). Might I also mention that these ARTISTS were nominated NOT the SONG. Although, come to think of it, the song Chasing Pavements was nominated for a Grammy. *shrugs*

Chasing Pavements - Adele
Bust Your Windows - Jazmine Sullivan
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis (not really for song quality but because it came out before I left and I remember singing/screaming this with my friends while cruising around.)
Hometown Glory - Adele
You Say It Best When You Say Nothing At All - Alison Krauss

Ahhh May 15th cannot come soon enough. Yes, I will then be officially a graduate! Wooooo whoo!! Thirteen years in the making. 

Blah.

Anna.

0 comments: