One night to push and scream and then relief.
I am at the relief part. Two nights ago I spoke with my counselor about the problems I was having and the next night (the next night!!) he got back to me to tell me that I could be switching house Sunday. Uhm. Wow. So soon! AHH!! Ahaha. In a good way, of course. I am kind of stressed out. Well, I know I should pack but what happens if I don't move that fast? Should I live out of my suitcase?
Whatever. Packing sounds like fun. :)
Apparently I am switching with another foreign exchange student who lives nearby. I just wish I had more time.. and that this wasn't such an awkward time to switch. Like two weeks before Christmas. What is with that? After would have been fine but nope. Sunday it is.
Relief.
anna
Galapagos!
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment