So.
I am exhausted. I spent last night mostly outside, attempting to sleep. After She pissed me off I decided I couldn’t stay one more night in that house or I would go insane. I took my blanket and slept (restlessly) out on my balcony before I started freezing my arse off.
Around four in the morning I went inside but still couldn’t find sleep so I listened to music while thinking about life in general and how things were back home and what it would be like to return and how my friends would react and whether graduation was worth being there for and whether I should stay here to hang out with the other foreign exchange students and how goodbyes were going to be and.. yea it continued for a long while. I apparently went to sleep somewhere in that (I think around five?) and actually got up at six. My brain is refusing to function properly.
So. What are you doing today? It is December so, just assuming, but is it cold in your part of the world?? Snow? Atrociousness?
(I know I am posting more often than before but it is so much easier to do so on this new blog. There isn’t the long process of logging in and then posting and then adding pictures etc. It is also more of a journal than the last one so I will probably continue like this for a while. It’s enjoyable to have an outlet other than a phone call to my parents.)
After awhile, crocodile.
a
Galapagos!
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment